What was the 1.9GB patch? where are the patchnotes?
i like seeing what is changed, and with a 1.9gb patch i kinda expect to see some patch notes. Does anyone know what is changed?
i like seeing what is changed, and with a 1.9gb patch i kinda expect to see some patch notes. Does anyone know what is changed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thought it's the new survivor but it, isn't I'm so confused xD
The new survivor/8.7 releases May 6.
This one comes out on the 6th of May.
Yeah I'm puzzled too, what did it change?
I currently have this downloading too and want to know what this is for.
One of the Community Managers said it's all behind the scenes updating that won't effect gameplay apparently.
Oh i see, that confuses me even more because bugfixes aren't 1,9gb normally xD
Inb4 they added tariffs to DBD.