Is the Tokyo Ghoul chapter getting a survey?

I recall most chapters have a survey a bit after the release of a chapter for feedback and other suggestions etc. Are surveys not being done during the quality of life changes or is it usually later? As we have alredy pushed into the next chapter ptb and soon to be release.

Comments

  • These surveys tend to come about 2-3 months after release, when people have had time to learn to play and learn to counterplay. I know it feels like literal months already due to how common he is being used, but its barely been a month.

  • @Defnotmeghead said:

    These surveys tend to come about 2-3 months after release, when people have had time to learn to play and learn to counterplay. I know it feels like literal months already due to how common he is being used, but its barely been a month.

    Oh i didnt know it was months it usualy felt lile 1 week after a release lol