Knight Guard Hunt only lasted 6 seconds

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: For some reason, the guard's hunt duration only lasted 6 seconds. AFAIK the lowest duration should be 12 seconds

PLATFORM: PC/EPic

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Unsure, I got seen by a guard and for some reason the hunt lasted a very very short duration. Too short to be useful in any way.

VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/vCsaVpjwvNg

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight-EGS.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • @SkeletalElite said:

    SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: For some reason, the guard's hunt duration only lasted 6 seconds. AFAIK the lowest duration should be 12 seconds

    PLATFORM: PC/EPic

    STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Unsure, I got seen by a guard and for some reason the hunt lasted a very very short duration. Too short to be useful in any way.

    VIDEO:

    https://youtu.be/vCsaVpjwvNg

    PLAYER LOGS:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/5UD2AO6NLMF1/deadbydaylight-egs.log

    The chasemusic started, means he has to be near his guard (assuming it isn't bugged) - guards disappear a lot quicker if you're near them as knight, combined with the relatively low duration of the assasin this should be how it's supposed to be although it's really sad to watch xD

    Looked it up: the assasin has a standard-duration of 12 seconds, if he's 8 meters near his guard the duration ticks down 3 times as fast. So he got near his guard somewhere after the start of this clip.

  • @KatsuhxP said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/443546/knight-guard-hunt-only-lasted-6-seconds

    The chasemusic started, means he has to be near his guard (assuming it isn't bugged) - guards disappear a lot quicker if you're near them as knight, combined with the relatively low duration of the assasin this should be how it's supposed to be although it's really sad to watch xD

    Looked it up: the assasin has a standard-duration of 12 seconds, if he's 8 meters near his guard the duration ticks down 3 times as fast. So he got near his guard somewhere after the start of this clip.

    You're right I realize now but I thought he was actually somewhere upstairs at the time (he sent the guard from the hall where I ran to at the end of clip but he must have ended up running down stairs instead.

  • @SkeletalElite said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3915629#Comment_3915629

    You're right I realize now but I thought he was actually somewhere upstairs at the time (he sent the guard from the hall where I ran to at the end of clip but he must have ended up running down stairs instead.

    Very possible xD