Looking for builds for these killers

So I haven't played killer all that much and I constantly use my personal meta and I wanna dip my toes in new builds. I'm looking at playing Oni(as he was my main back then) and Vecna any build suggestions?

Comments

  • It's best to have a mix of gen protection, aura/scream revealing or anti-healing perks for Oni. I can't give you a recommendation for Vecna since I don't own him.

    I run corrupt intervention, infectious fright, sloppy and barbecue or nowhere to hide.

  • Seeing as vecnas main 2 offensive abilities are the skeletons that go through walls and flying through windows/pallets, id say a gen regression perk like overcharge, friends till the end, im all ears, and bamboozle.

  • @ShanoaLegendaryPlz said:

    Seeing as vecnas main 2 offensive abilities are the skeletons that go through walls and flying through windows/pallets, id say a gen regression perk like overcharge, friends till the end, im all ears, and bamboozle.

    Hmm okay I gotta get used to how kicking pallets is since I run Brutal Strength a lot seeing the difference will be something.

  • If you just want something fun, flying while Machine Learned is cool.

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    If you just want something fun, flying while Machine Learned is cool.

    You know that's a perk I forget exists. I can remember This is not happening but not Machine learning.

  • @jamally093 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3915618#Comment_3915618

    Hmm okay I gotta get used to how kicking pallets is since I run Brutal Strength a lot seeing the difference will be something.

    Half the time u wont be breaking the pallets with vecna since u can just block/lift them with mage hand+proper timing