New Blood Can carrying animation looks worse
With the latest bugfix patch the animation for Survivors carrying Cans was changed so that "The Blood Can no longer clips into the ground while crouching".
I feel like it looks visually a lot worse, now they're held at a pretty awkward angle and on male survivors keep rapidly hitting the leg while running. So although I admit it does look better now when the survivor is in a crouching position, it looks less realistic overall. I hope this animation gets adjusted again, I don't hope it to be during this event, but if the Blood Generators return.
Comments
I agree it looks ridiculous now.
They could have kept the running animation and just reworked the crouch animation if they were worried of it clipping when crouched.
Yeah. honestly it looks off.
If its supposed to look like that because it has weight, then you need to invest much more technology into the animation.
I know, I KNOW. you wanted to change Survivors animations to be better long ago, but the community assassinated that move.
So BHVR is probably just making due with what they got here, which maybe its time to push for that animation update again.
Does anyone have footage of that patch that one time? I need to see it again.
It is terrible and I wanna know why the chars must make such idiotic faces like they smelt crap when pouring the gas lol.