Myers Add-on Adjustments

I’d like to see the lower rarity hair add-ons to see some adjustments to their penalty. Keep Lock of Hair the same (40secs for 50%) but adjust the rest to make them worth running on a budget.


Hair Bow- from 30 sec for 50% to 30 sec for 35%)
Hair Brush- from 20 sec for 50% to 20 secs for 25%)

Blonde Hair- from 10 sec for 50% to 10 sec for 15%)


Also, I’d also like to see some reworks for the jewelry add-ons. There’s no real use for moving faster while stalking so I’d like to see something like an increased lunge or maybe status effects. A possible adjustment I had in mind was switch Boyfriends Memo with Tacky Earrings and make Boyfriends Memo do something else like increased vaulting speed in Tier 1. For the jewelry add-ons here are my ideas-

Tacky Earrings- Increase lunge by 0.1 sec in Tier 1

Jewelry- Increase lunge by 0.1 sec in Tier 2

Jewelry Box- Increase lunge by 0.1 sec in Tier 3

Comments