Bloodpoint Fast spend system.

I'm really getting sick and tired of spending so much time while waiting for a game clicking these bloodwebs to get the good add-ons and items. Please make it so that it cost 10 times the bloodpoint and get 10 times the reward. So I can spend more time watching youtube while waiting for a game to start. I've been playing the game for 10 years and I'm sick of the spend system. Use my idea to make the game better, please.

Comments

  • Bulk Bloodpoint spending was on the quality of life roadmap and is expected to release in June

  • Yeah give it a little bit more time, with killern queues being a mess it actually for me kills the wait lol.

  • my biggest spot on the wishlist for this:

    give us 3-5 slots that we can fill with favorite items and that the auto blood-web will prioritise and then its just one click and all your BP will be spend in a 5s, no breaks auto-spending shopping spree and all items delivered directly into your account.

    As a secondary feature, we could add limiters like "spend till next prestige level" or "spend 300k BP", but thats really not as important as making the bulk spending a much smoother experience.

    With the current auto blood web I hate how slow and tedious it is, while still leaving most of the good items in the web for The Entity to devour. With the current auto feature you will only snag an iri add-one once in a blue moon if there isn't anything better to do, and it would be nice to have a consistently fast method of burging the BP stock without hurting the returns.