5 million bloodpoint cap
So what is exactly is being tested with this new cap? I just hope we keep it in the game after bloodmoon because it’s very nice. But I need to know whats the purpose of testing a cap??
So what is exactly is being tested with this new cap? I just hope we keep it in the game after bloodmoon because it’s very nice. But I need to know whats the purpose of testing a cap??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
These are my guesses why the developers are so strict when it comes to the BP cap and now they test it so see if these things will happen more.
The expected BP gains from the Blood Moon event are the reason they raised it. Especially once we reach the 500% milestone, I can imagine that blood will be flowing.
And then it's really easy to hit the 2m cap, forcing you to spend a lot of points before you can play a match again. At least now you can game at your own leisure without having to worry about the cap. At least not as much as normally.