BPS and Cobblers
Would it be crazy to ask that if someone doesn't bring a stacking BP offering, they don't get the 100/200/300/400% BP bonus when everyone else brings BPS and Cobblers? Non issue, I know, but it sucks when four survs bring BP offering and the killer doesnt and they tunnel everyone and play the rattiest they can to maximise their BP gain even tho they didnt bring a BP offering. If they brought a BP offering, play as ratty as you want, like get those bloodpoints girl! But if they didn't even bring an offering for them, it's like, why are they getting all of our bloodpoints lmaooooo whilst tunnelling and making it so the people who brought the bps/cobblers don't get any bloodpoints.. Would be a nice change and would encourage people to stop hoarding their cobblers. That's why I don't bring cobblers anymore anyway, killers see them and think you're sweating and hard tunnel when I just want bloodpoints bro.
4 survs brought cobblers with this poor legion the other day and he gave up, we all gave him our hook states so he could earn a fair amount of bps, he brought party streamer, poor soul, we managed to make it so he left with 330k. I just feel like it makes sense that if someone doesnt bring bonus bp offering they shouldnt get the bonus? is that crazy? esp if you're going to play so selfish. idk. food for thought i guess.
Comments
I think BPS/Cobblers/etc. should have a death clause: Everyone gets the 100+% bonus as long as this player is alive. Any BP earned after that gets no bonus.
I think that would help disincentivize tunneling without nerfing anything.