Recent Ghoul Changes Feedback

  • The range changes feel bad and limit the skillful and fun part of his kit, which is grappling around long loops onto survivors. At least meet in the middle at 15 so you can use the addon to get back to the original value like the umbrella rework and enraged duration.
  • The enraged vault after a survivor on the other hand is a bit too fast/free, and the auto hit after a vault is really lenient. I wouldn't absolutely nuke this ability, but try a minor change and see how people react. (Using wiki values) Currently the modifier is 0.666x (1.333s), I would try 0.7—>75x(1.4—>1.5s).
  • I don't really think anything else past this needs to be changed, but I would be down with lowering the window between leaps from 5 seconds if something needed to be changed.
  • All the other changes were good/fine, I especially liked the pallet break feature, that should also be done to blight. However, currently there is a bug with ghoul where you can break a pallet after using all your leaps and you get a shorter cooldown.

Comments