A Change To Inner Healing

Is there any chance that you guys would look into buffing inner peace and making it a token style perk. For example, I'm a fan of running the perk when I'm hunting for totems. But, when I'm hunting for totems I try my best to break all the totems as fast as possible. However, the perk right now feels unrewarding and unproductive to knock out all the totems right at the beginning of the match because you only get one use of the perk if I don't take damage because it doesn't give credit for other totems unless you use the heal up. I don't think that being able to stack five tokens would be healthy for the game but I think at least two or three tokens would be reasonable enough. What's everyone's opinion on this.

Comments

  • @LivenMyGoodLife said:

    Is there any chance that you guys would look into buffing inner peace and making it a token style perk. For example, I'm a fan of running the perk when I'm hunting for totems. But, when I'm hunting for totems I try my best to break all the totems as fast as possible. However, the perk right now feels unrewarding and unproductive to knock out all the totems right at the beginning of the match because you only get one use of the perk if I don't take damage because it doesn't give credit for other totems unless you use the heal up. I don't think that being able to stack five tokens would be healthy for the game but I think at least two or three tokens would be reasonable enough. What's everyone's opinion on this.

    I love it but knowing killer mains they will qq nerf it nerf it. I actually was thinking about this for awhile but never bother posting about it.

  • sounds like an awesome change to me, and I agree.

  • I'm gonna be the minority and disagree here. Survivors are never stronger than they are at the start of a game, it's why you can generally pick how a game is going to go based on the gen progress established by the time the first hook is made. Once the first hook is made, you generally have one person going for the unhook/heal, another in chase, and only one on a gen. Getting as much gen progress in at the start of a game is pretty important. Buffing IS to be a token system, I guarantee that instead of hopping on a gen at the start of a game, I'm gonna have team mates hunting down totems. Whether it's because they want to have a healing reserve or they're worried other team mates will snag the totems before them. It's gonna be a huge early team time sink, not unlike Invocation users.