game balance
i think you should start considering things from the killer’s perspective.
You should begin distinguishing between low ELO and high ELO gameplay, and compare strong survivors to strong killers.
I want you to study high-ranked games more — to understand how difficult it actually is to play killer at that level.
You can't just keep nerfing killers all the time.
You need to implement a system that slows down generator progress somehow.
I'm a killer main with over 2,000 hours, and I can confidently say:
This game is not friendly for new killer players at all
While survivors have perks that can counter the game, such as trade fed when hooked, backstabbing, mobility perks, and fast healing perks, if you look at the killer perks, there are very few that are actually useful and good. When a new killer comes out, you'll see that almost none of the perks are really effective
I can confidently say that if you don't fix something regarding the Survivor meta, don't expect to gain any new player base from the Killer side. If the developers see this message and want to contact me, feel free to reach out. I have plenty of information to share
Comments