No new lobby?

20250409185853_1.jpg 20250414161733_1.jpg 20250416163944_1.jpg

"Why is he posting the same screenshot 3 times?" you may ask.

Well, I was just wondering why the lobby seemingly hasn't changed for 2 milestones now.

This is the lobby as it appeared upon reaching the 200% mark (top screenshot), and for the next two milestones (275%, middle screenshot and now 375%, bottom screenshot) it has not changed at all. I was hoping for some more iterations, but maybe the last one will blow us all away 🤞.

Comments

  • I hope once we reach the 500% we will get the lobby from last year back where it was the huge red blood moon with the big pool of blood on the ground.

  • 20250421195720_1.jpg 20250421201223_1.jpg 20250421201846_1.jpg

    We've reached the last milestone with a little over a week to go, and … the lobby still looks the same? 😓

    Has someone forgotten to flip a switch or are we supposed to still be seeing this lobby, which has been around since the 200% Milestone?

    I was really hoping for something more to celebrate reaching this milestone. This feels a bit anti climactic especially because the whole 'dynamic lobby' thing that changes based on our progress was advertised as a staple of the event.

  • I was thinkin the same thing...

    I was taking screenshots of the lobbies so I show the progression, and I was only able to do 3 of em when I expected like 5

  • @Shroompy said:

    I was thinkin the same thing...

    I was taking screenshots of the lobbies so I show the progression, and I was only able to do 3 of em when I expected like 5

    Same here. I like to take screenshots of my 3 mains in every new lobby, and was excited to find out that the Blood Moon event lobby would change along with our progress.


    I was expecting one for the 275% and 375% milestones too, but would in hindsight have accepted if these didn't get a new lobby if only the 500% milestone did. But alas …