They got rid of them...

Brown and Yellow map offerings… Moonlight offerings… Cypress Mori's…

RIP

Comments

  • @Xtreme__DBD said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/442842/they-got-rid-of-them

    The boquet offerings were really unbalanced tbh, but if they were reworked to make maps garuntee a day or night cycle, that'd be cool. Cypress should've stayed as a bonus bp offering for killing the last survivor

    What Im referring to here is they're completely gone. I had a few still on my Laurie and Feng, and they're gone now. Had Cypress mori's on the majority of my killers and they're gone as well

  • Hey there!

    I am soo sorry for the frustration and disappointment this must have caused.

    This was actually a bug, and we have a tentative fix targeted for Bugfix 2! Previously retired offerings should not have disappeared from user inventories

  • @Goblin_BHVR said:

    Hey there!

    I am soo sorry for the frustration and disappointment this must have caused.

    This was actually a bug, and we have a tentative fix targeted for Hotfix 2! Previously retired offerings should not have disappeared from user inventories

    Can you tell us if Hotfix 2 will come this week or next week because it also includes important Ghoul nerfs and would good to know when it happens.

  • @HolyDarky said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3911887#Comment_3911887

    Can you tell us if Hotfix 2 will come this week or next week because it also includes important Ghoul nerfs and would good to know when it happens.

    It is tentatively scheduled for this week 🙂

  • @Goblin_BHVR said:

    Hey there!

    I am soo sorry for the frustration and disappointment this must have caused.

    This was actually a bug, and we have a tentative fix targeted for Bugfix 2! Previously retired offerings should not have disappeared from user inventories

    WE KEEPIN' THE NOSTALGIA WITH THIS ONE 🗣🗣🗣

  • @Goblin_BHVR said:

    Hey there!

    I am soo sorry for the frustration and disappointment this must have caused.

    This was actually a bug, and we have a tentative fix targeted for Bugfix 2! Previously retired offerings should not have disappeared from user inventories

    yay! We keep the reminders of the past as nostalgia! My Vecna will truly have relics now!

    also we got a new dev account. Awesome

  • @justadreampallet said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3911887#Comment_3911887

    yay! We keep the reminders of the past as nostalgia! My Vecna will truly have relics now!

    also we got a new dev account. Awesome

    Yessirrrr

    Also Im pretty sure Goblin has also been with us for quite some time :)

  • @Shroompy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3912094#Comment_3912094

    Yessirrrr

    Also Im pretty sure Goblin has also been with us for quite some time :)

    I thought they’d just arrived cause they only got 40 posts. But it makes sense cause they are a dev. I might have poor memory

  • Ahh I can understand how you might think that 😅

    My wonderful colleagues are usually on top of the Forums posts but from time to time I jump in and help where I can!

  • This content has been removed.
  • @paranoidmad80 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/442842/they-got-rid-of-them

    whats that ? Moonlight offerings brown and yellow maps? sorry I am still relatively new

    way back in the day there used to be map offerings that had the Common and Uncommon rarities. I think these were the values but some one can correct me if Im wrong:

    Common increased chances by 10%

    Uncommon increased chances by 25%

    Rare increased chances by 50%

    These became no longer obtainable in October of 2017, and the green rarity ones were the only one that remained and they guaranteed being sent to that realm (like today). They were later retired in I believe 2021 or 2022, meaning they couldnt be used anymore.

    Moonlight offerings also became unobtainable during that patch, and they made it so the maps were either darker or brighter. I believe these were retired back in 2018.

    Cypress Momento Moris are more recent. They were Uncommon rarity and they made it so you could mori the last Survivor. This how ever was made basekit with the introduction of the Finisher Mori, and the offering was retired.

  • @Shroompy said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3912190#Comment_3912190

    way back in the day there used to be map offerings that had the Common and Uncommon rarities. I think these were the values but some one can correct me if Im wrong:

    Common increased chances by 10%

    Uncommon increased chances by 25%

    Rare increased chances by 50%

    These became no longer obtainable in October of 2017, and the green rarity ones were the only one that remained and they guaranteed being sent to that realm (like today). They were later retired in I believe 2021 or 2022, meaning they couldnt be used anymore.

    Moonlight offerings also became unobtainable during that patch, and they made it so the maps were either darker or brighter. I believe these were retired back in 2018.

    Cypress Momento Moris are more recent. They were Uncommon rarity and they made it so you could mori the last Survivor. This how ever was made basekit with the introduction of the Finisher Mori, and the offering was retired.

    It worked a bit differently.
    They increased the chances of getting the selected realm. Or rather, a modifier of the "realm selector logic".

    • Brown rarity increased the logic by a factor of 2 - Not guaranteed, but more likely to get this map.
    • Yellow rarity increased the logic by a factor of 5 - Not guaranteed, but much more likely to get this map.
    • Green rarity increased the logic by a factor of 9999. Basically guaranteed this map.

    These lower-tier offerings were taken out of the bloodweb on Patch 1.8.0
    Lower-tier map offerings were retired on Patch 6.1.0 - The patch that killed Old DBD.

    Moonlight offerings was taken out of the bloodweb in Patch 1.8.2, and retired altogether in Patch 2.3.0. I have faint memories of these, since I started playing on Patch 2.2.2 and used them in a custom game with my firends.

    Cypress moris got taken out very recently. I believe they were instantly retired and made secret (completely erased) as well. This happened on Patch 8.3.0, and players who had these stockpiled could get a one-time bonus of 1 million BP.

    I believe the green map offerings will now serve the same purpose as the brown offerings from back then, since they now only has a 20% chance of sending you to the selected realm.