Huntress Were-Elk skin must be loud I caN't hear anything
the thing is Im not playing against it for asmr and whispers its too silent make it loud like the og huntress bc I CAN'T sense how close it is to me like I don't want it to jumpscare me 😡
the thing is Im not playing against it for asmr and whispers its too silent make it loud like the og huntress bc I CAN'T sense how close it is to me like I don't want it to jumpscare me 😡
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Huntress in general needs an audio rework.
I can't tell you how many times The Huntress raised a hatchet, but oh, there's a blade of grass in between me and her, so the cue is completely inaudible.
Also her lullaby radius doesn't even work properly on Midwich, so every now and again I'll see Baba Yaga players using that wooden fox 🦊 with Mary's letter ✉️ and basically cosplaying Ghostface with shotgun.
your so right that I wanna vote for you to be president , while you were govering the country , you would have taken a hand in dbd and brought it to glory #Jay_Whyask for a better Future