The cheating nurse

Ok so I had the unfortunate experience today with the cheating nurse that I seen people talk about and friends/community members shared. But before I even provide the evidence which I have, bvhr are you SERIOUSLY NOT going to do something about this? it is pathetic now that this is still happening and nothing seem to be done about this. Should I ever bother posting the evidence?

Comments

  • And yet there are people saying DBD should be free to play.

    It was free to claim on Epic some time ago and look where that got us.

  • @MarbleThrone said:

    And yet there are people saying DBD should be free to play.

    It was free to claim on Epic some time ago and look where that got us.

    which is crazy why should you, I other's pay via steam/psn/live/switch but epic gets it free?

  • @MarbleThrone said:

    And yet there are people saying DBD should be free to play.

    It was free to claim on Epic some time ago and look where that got us.

    They'll never live down having that free promotion for Epic. Thousands and thousands of accounts that will not ever be used legitly. 😞

  • honestly I feel like this one shouldn’t be that hard to track, at this point I’m convinced it’s someone on the team trolling.

  • imagine using nurse and still cheating. You already are playing the strongest why do you need to add cheats?