When someone has (X) equals "DC" In name , I deliberately play or do (X)

When I see someone with this name I Silently Say To Myself "Alright, bet lmao" and the most recent occurence happened to be someone with "Legion" In their name, so I played Legion to Test if they would.

They Got the Infinite Loading Screen I presume , So I Never got to see if they Held True To Their Name.

Please DISCUSS this topic In a Wholesome manner, since I would Like To DISCUSS This topic that was posted In The General DISCUSSION forum, I believe this is the proper format to prompt a DISCUSSION , so Let Us DISCUSS this topic in GENERAL DISCUSSION about a Legitimate problem In the game where people Disconnect When they happen to not Like the Killer they are Playing Against, and Proudly display it because they Know there is no punishment.

Once Again, I would like to make clear that this post is In No way "bAiT" and is indeed , A DISCUSSION

So, Lets

D I S C U S S

>:{

Comments

  • Fight me nerds, I beat the Champion's Gravetender and Gravetender Greatwolf On the first try, Without full Estus.
  • So if I change my name to "ShaqFu=DC", will you play Shaq Fu?
  • TAG said:
    So if I change my name to "ShaqFu=DC", will you play Shaq Fu?
    You can bet I'm going to try >:}
  • Hmmmmmm... DCifKillerLoadsIntoMatch ;)

  • Hmmmmmm... DCifKillerLoadsIntoMatch ;)

    I did not anticipate this loophole!

     ;^;
  • @jaerthebear said:
    When I see someone with this name I Silently Say To Myself "Alright, bet lmao" and the most recent occurence happened to be someone with "Legion" In their name, so I played Legion to Test if they would.

    They Got the Infinite Loading Screen I presume , So I Never got to see if they Held True To Their Name.

    Please DISCUSS this topic In a Wholesome manner, since I would Like To DISCUSS This topic that was posted In The General DISCUSSION forum, I believe this is the proper format to prompt a DISCUSSION , so Let Us DISCUSS this topic in GENERAL DISCUSSION about a Legitimate problem In the game where people Disconnect When they happen to not Like the Killer they are Playing Against, and Proudly display it because they Know there is no punishment.

    Once Again, I would like to make clear that this post is In No way "bAiT" and is indeed , A DISCUSSION

    So, Lets

    D I S C U S S

    >:{

    When I see someone with such a name, chances are high that I simply search for another lobby.
    usually those type of players are always the same, so.......

  • Fight me nerds, I beat the Champion's Gravetender and Gravetender Greatwolf On the first try, Without full Estus.
    Casual. I beat Dark souls 1 under 2 hours without dying.
  • Fight me nerds, I beat the Champion's Gravetender and Gravetender Greatwolf On the first try, Without full Estus.
    Casual. I beat Dark souls 1 under 2 hours without dying.


    Okay, wack.

    I never git past the bed of chaos.

    For some reason I just stopped playing when I got to that point.

    Will probably pick it up someday again though.

    ^_^
  • This content has been removed.
  • Fight me nerds, I beat the Champion's Gravetender and Gravetender Greatwolf On the first try, Without full Estus.
    Casual. I beat Dark souls 1 under 2 hours without dying.


    Okay, wack.

    I never git past the bed of chaos.

    For some reason I just stopped playing when I got to that point.

    Will probably pick it up someday again though.

    ^_^
    I so recommend it, the final fights are amazing
    If I can beat it at level 1 you can do it all!

  • "Myers = DC," and in the same match somebody else with the name "Mori Me Myers."

    So they did, and I did.

    It's a curse... I'm a people pleaser.

  • You’re giving them what they want. I know people who have purposefully done that not so they can DC against that Killer, but bully them with little effort because they know how to counter them to a T.

  • This content has been removed.
  • I remember one night I was playing SWF after Freddy got released I would loudly complain about how Freddy was OP and I would DC if the killer played as him. It was fun to see how many people I could get to leave a lobby before the random just didn't care or didn't look at the chat.
  • Fight me nerds, I beat the Champion's Gravetender and Gravetender Greatwolf On the first try, Without full Estus.
    Casual. I beat Dark souls 1 under 2 hours without dying.


    Okay, wack.

    I never git past the bed of chaos.

    For some reason I just stopped playing when I got to that point.

    Will probably pick it up someday again though.

    ^_^
    Don't worry, it's the worst designed boss in the game. Give it a try again mate, the ending of dark souls 1 is amazing 
  • You’re giving them what they want. I know people who have purposefully done that not so they can DC against that Killer, but bully them with little effort because they know how to counter them to a T.


    Well, to be fair, there is no counter play to Legion, Let alone with Franks Mix Tape