Cenobite Killer Tweaks

So whatever happened to the killer tweaks that were planned for the Cenobite back in November 2024? Is he still getting some tweaks or a rework after his licensed expired from the game?

Comments

  • They said in the FAQ that killer adjustments can still be made even without the license. But I doubt they could or would do a rework without the license. Him and plague got their tweaks pushed back so I guess by the time plague gets changes we should see pinhead there too.

  • @MoZo said:

    They said in the FAQ that killer adjustments can still be made even without the license. But I doubt they could or would do a rework without the license. Him and plague got their tweaks pushed back so I guess by the time plague gets changes we should see pinhead there too.

    Ive seen that answer, I was just wondering where it was at because they said it would arrive in November but now its April and nowhere to be seen.

  • @MudSpit83 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3910672#Comment_3910672

    Ive seen that answer, I was just wondering where it was at because they said it would arrive in November but now its April and nowhere to be seen.

    all we know is a comment from peanits a while back saying the changes were postponed until a later date