Victor gets stuck on survivor

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: After a succesful pounce, Victor gets stuck on the survivor. You can't go back to Charlotte. This continues until the survivor dies when endgame collapse happens, as they can not escape with Victor on their back.

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Loaded into game. Found a survivor. Pounced with Victor. Got stuck on the survivors back and could not go back to Charlotte.

DeadByDaylight.log

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/bgLbXTrODL4

PLAYER LOGS: yes

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I also encountered this, but it is when Victor pounced shortly before the Nic Cage unhooked someone. Attached is what happened after.

  • Same problem!

    I can't play twins!
    4 time in a row today!
    When I leave the battle I get a penalty!
    The survivor that Victor is sitting also cannot leave without dying.
    I have to watch the survivors just fix the generators!

    A month has passed. Will someone solve the problem?
    When I played this maniac half a year ago, this didn’t happen.