anyway to easily unblock somebody?
I accidentally blocked somebody in my lobby when trying to view their profile and then they disappeared from the lobby. I don't wanna have people randomly blocked for no reason. Is there some sort of blocklist?
I accidentally blocked somebody in my lobby when trying to view their profile and then they disappeared from the lobby. I don't wanna have people randomly blocked for no reason. Is there some sort of blocklist?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
the block system is in dire need of a rework
Sadly not, (unless they were already on your friends list when you blocked them) you wont be able to find them unless behavior implements a blocklist system at some point. I wouldnt worry about it too much, its one player out of thousands if not exponentially more, and you will still be able to get into matches with them, they will just be blocked from communication and they will be anonymous.
Have a great day dude
The block function just stops them from friend requesting you through dbd. It does not block match making.