Huntress hatchets not hitting.

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I will chase a survivor and throw a hatchet and it will hit them and make the sound indicator and show blood but won't damage the survivor.

PLATFORM: Playstation

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I don't know exactly why it works it just won't damage the survivor on what feels like a random chance.

VIDEO: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1263702280075477076/1360449706165276692/dbd.mov?ex=67fb2905&is=67f9d785&hm=d55b3f0278d5cea46b6f3590b6cffcab6a5dbd159dc791cdedfd5f2ff208fabb&

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Sorry Sunshine. Us Huntress players have been dealing with this for almost a year now and nobody cares but us lmao.

  • Bodark I also have been playing huntress a long time but this bug just started occurring for me and it's 3 to 4 times a game and has only came out with the new release of the ghoul.

  • I've been having this bug since the 2nd 2v8