"Fresh Coffee" addon for The Ghoul way too rare. Switched rarities internally?

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

The "Fresh Coffee" addon is way too rare. After prestiging 3 times today I got maybe 12 coffees from that. For some reason I got over 40 of "Hinamis Umbrella". I feel like this is not supposed to happen

PLATFORM:

Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Just level up The Ghoul

VIDEO:

Dont have a video but I do have pictures.

image.png image.png

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log

Edit: I did post this to the subreddit as well.

Comments

  • image.png

    Look at all these umbrellas, that cant be right, right?
    Edit: after leveling up a bit more, I get at LEAST 2 umbrellas almost every single level and no coffee.

  • Other people seem to be having this issue too.
    https://x.com/GOREJ1RA/status/1910820702929764480

  • I've played alot of ghoul but trust me not this much.

    20250413_141701.jpg 20250413_141708.jpg
  • image.png

    its crazy lol, I do play a him a lot but this is not normal

  • There is clear evidence that this is not “just a figment of the imagination” or “just bad luck.”This is my Blood Web. Fresh coffee is emerging from a mystery box at Berry Rare. This is a bug, as mystery boxes only reveal items of higher rarity.

    Untitled Image

    There is no evidence of this, but it is very likely that the appearance of the Hinami umbrella and Taiyaki add-ons are also bugged.
    Taiyaki are available in large numbers as if they were common add-ons. Hinami's umbrella also appears as often as the uncommon add-on.
    Perhaps internally, fresh coffee is incorrectly set as a Very Rare add-on, Taiyaki as a Common add-on, and Hinami's Umbrella as an Uncommon add-on.

    bugg.png

    Please check the number of your taiyaki and hinami umbrellas. You probably have more than a few.

  • @ranbuta said:

    There is clear evidence that this is not “just a figment of the imagination” or “just bad luck.”This is my Blood Web. Fresh coffee is emerging from a mystery box at Berry Rare. This is a bug, as mystery boxes only reveal items of higher rarity.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UX4AGT78I0K5/fb6e8b4b829357610d23a98fd4da727d.gif

    There is no evidence of this, but it is very likely that the appearance of the Hinami umbrella and Taiyaki add-ons are also bugged.
    Taiyaki are available in large numbers as if they were common add-ons. Hinami's umbrella also appears as often as the uncommon add-on.
    Perhaps internally, fresh coffee is incorrectly set as a Very Rare add-on, Taiyaki as a Common add-on, and Hinami's Umbrella as an Uncommon add-on.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/5UMBN71HKFV8/bugg.png

    Please check the number of your taiyaki and hinami umbrellas. You probably have more than a few.

    Yeah something is very off here too, tayaki is way too common as well

    Screenshot 2025-04-14 214526.png image.png
  • In the new PTB the coffee is a very rare addon. RIP

  • Coffee is purple now in 8.6.2 but still barely appears in the bloodweb

  • I noticed something similar with Wraith the addon to increase uncloak by 12% was barely ever coming up.