I hope you haven’t given behavior a good idea and they are not going to add the dead by daylight plus thing.
Was really more of a “I need this paper finished today, let’s write what comes to mind immediately” and less “this is an idea that should be taken seriously.” haha.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would get bullied off the forums if I posted this in Feedback and Suggestions.
You may have wrote an essay about dbd, but can you see why survivors love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
congrats :3
Congrats. It’s funny how you switched the names.
I hope you haven’t given behavior a good idea and they are not going to add the dead by daylight plus thing.
Was really more of a “I need this paper finished today, let’s write what comes to mind immediately” and less “this is an idea that should be taken seriously.” haha.
Congratz on graduating. With an MBA? You'll love this. It's a Rite of Passage. :)