Why does the servers majority of times seem to stop responding when I'm going to win as the killer?

I don't want to place on my tinfoil hat here, but either I'm very unlucky and these servers are generally that bad that they stop responding making all match progress gone, or something else in happening in the background to make this happen. Like these rarely happen to when I play survivor, like I've had one situation where it has done it on survivor when doing an adept, but other than I don't remember, but on Killer it's like at least every 1 in 10 matches at least.

Comments

  • It's not just you. I had the server crash on me three times this morning, and that never happens. So something is definitely up.

  • Awhile back the servers use to consistently crash if you had two or more people hooked at a given time and someone progressed a hook stage, Idk if they fixed it but server crashing has been a persistent issue for awhile now.

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    Awhile back the servers use to consistently crash if you had two or more people hooked at a given time and someone progressed a hook stage, Idk if they fixed it but server crashing has been a persistent issue for awhile now.

    I remember when a surv on hook would instantly be sacrificed whenever another survs went through a chest....

  • It's possible they are D dosing. Used to happen to me, last survivor would basically flood the server so it shuts down and killer gets 0 rewards for winning.