Which map sucks the most?

Comments

  • Badhams probably worse but I’ve just got ptsd from survivors sending me to this map endlessly. Like at least 1/4+ of my matches are Eyrie offerings at prime time and that’s being very generous, it’s probably more.

    Probably should have a separate poll for survivor and killer since this is gonna skew results having them combined into one.

  • Umm no trashwich elementary school or Hawkins? I honestly thought it was a talk post xd. Those two and haddonfield for sure.

  • Where's garden of joy? It's still a horrible map xD

  • I hate all of these to be honest. Haddonfield is probably the most "sided" of all, given how full of dead zones it is and how pretty much every single pallet is weak. But I'll personally take 100 consecutive survivor games in Haddonfield than more than 1 match in a row in Badham as killer. I HATE BADHAM.

  • Forgotten Ruins, the map that came with Dungeons & Dragons. The entire map is just fundamentally ill-conceived and I don't know how you would fix it.

  • I just hate this map. When im playing m1 killer, that map just rip me to pieces. I cant be everywhere.

  • This one and haddonfield.

  • Maybe there are worse maps balance-wise, but Eyrie is both unbalanced AND really unpleasant to look at visually.

  • @Man_of_triangles said:

    Forgotten Ruins, the map that came with Dungeons & Dragons. The entire map is just fundamentally ill-conceived and I don't know how you would fix it.

    trueeee and the hook placement is atrocious

  • https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/442630/which-map-sucks-the-most

    erie is really long sightlines extremely bright has sand that makes footsteps unheard a giant map and really safe pallets in mosy of the map

    it's an extremely survivor sided map that should have been shrunk to the size of coal tower

  • Forgotten Ruins.

  • Haddonfield and Forgotten ruins are a free 4k every single match. Horrible map design.

  • i hate haddonfield with all my heart.

  • It's too small and linear. The killer just needs to walk up and down the street listening for generators.

    • No grass to hide things
    • Survivors stick out from the background
    • painfully boring loops
    • annoying open areas
    • Pallet town express
    • Already daylight (not dead yet)
  • @Man_of_triangles said:

    Forgotten Ruins, the map that came with Dungeons & Dragons. The entire map is just fundamentally ill-conceived and I don't know how you would fix it.

    This. So much this. I chose the swamp just because of how often the RNG sends me there. I’m just sick of that map. But absolutely forgotten ruins is the worst map in the game.