Why do I get fewer event items on a character with Prestige 100?

Hi! I did a little experiment and now I’m confused.

My favorite character is Lara Croft, and I leveled her up to Prestige 100. I spent 2 million Bloodpoints on her Bloodweb during the event and only got 9 event items in total.

Then I tried the same thing on another character, who is above Prestige 3 but not Prestige 100 — and for the same amount of BP (2 million), I received 2–3 times more event items.

Why is this happening? Why does a character with infinite level 50 (after reaching Prestige 100) get fewer event items than a lower-prestige character? That doesn’t feel right — it almost seems like the drop rate is nerfed for maxed-out characters.

After all, I fully leveled up the character — I should be getting the same chances (or maybe even better), not worse.

Is this a bug or intended behavior?

If it’s intended, please consider changing it.

I’m kindly asking for an answer and a more detailed explanation — why is this happening, and is there something I’m missing?

Comments