BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF BUG
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
There is a bug happening to me, with the killer deathslinger, when I shoot the survivor, the chain automatically comes loose. This ends the gameplay of deathslinger
PLATFORM: steam
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
Every time I shoot the survivor, it makes an animation of the survivor getting stuck in the deathslinger's chain, but because of the bug, the chain comes loose from the survivor, making me lose the matches because of this.
VIDEO:
https://clips.twitch.tv/UninterestedBigFloofSMOrc-plfynyMHaj9FE9RCPLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
Comments
Could you please attach the logs?
To find them:
Thank you.
@Rizzo
@Rizzo
What are the plans to fix this chain bug? Why does this make me lose several games?
Your report was sent to the team to be checked, as you can see from the status "Under Review". I do not have any information regarding when it will be fixed.
this has been happening a ton since Kaneki was released, I have so many clips of this happening if more are needed for whatever reason
@ElementalOfDark
The way is to wait, they fix it, probably when we open the dbd, they will announce that it has been fixed.
@ElementalOfDark
@Rizzo
@Rizzo
https://www.twitch.tv/sradeath_/clip/ShyHeartlessWallabyCoolCat-zj2xXZBOt9Q7TsngThey haven't patched it yet. The last patch was not a bug fix patch they were doing back end updates that won't effect gameplay. Just be patient they will fix it as its brought to their attention.
ok
Are there any updates to this bug. We have several logs and videos attached on this report…
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/453665/deathslingers-shot-validation-report-01#latest