Thank you for bringing back chapter teasers

I just want to say that I really appreciate the fact that you bring back teasers for the next chapter!

I was really disappointed and sad when Doomed Course was shadow dropped without any teaser and on a random Thursday. Same, when you basically dropped Tokyo Ghoul without any teaser or announcement before the PTB. I thought this would be the new way how you, the devs, will handle new chapters, especially original ones, but I am happy this is not the case for this one and I hope you will bring back teasers for new chapters after FNAF because teasers hit differently than silent drops.

Also, is this the voice of Angelica Ross?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/EHBgVJpQZcI

Comments

  • TRUE

    I was actually so scared we would never see stuff like this again, after the turmoil in Fall/ Winter.
    This really feels like we are BACK now.

  • @Emeal said:

    TRUE

    I was actually so scared we would never see stuff like this again, after the turmoil in Fall/ Winter.
    This really feels like we are BACK now.

    Yeah, I was scared too that they will stop with these wonderful teasers. It is just a little video but this already gives the character so much more personality than a boring shadow drop or being forced to read a text of wall on PTB release to see more depth in a character. It's also a nice easter egg that she mentioned Barra who is a horror writer and was already mentioned in the tome lore.