"View challenges" button now labelled "View quests" on archive window

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I completed an archive challenge and the button that used to be labelled "view challenges" now is labelled "view quests."

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Complete an archive challenge and look at the side pop-up for the archives

PICTURE:

hddhhddh.PNG

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • They are updating the challenges to quests when they update the tome and daily challenge system. So seems like this got already changed to the release version because of it.

  • @Wezqu said:

    They are updating the challenges to quests when they update the tome and daily challenge system. So seems like this got already changed to the release version because of it.

    Yes I know. That's why I reported this. Since quests have not been added yet, I figured that this was mistakenly added early.