Freddy IRI addon unlimited bloodwarden (invisible wall)

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I could not escape through the exit gates as there was an invisible wall there.

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I do not know how this bug occured. I have a video to show everything that I could see during the match, but the file is too big to upload here. But in short, he did not activate bloodwarden by hooking a survivor, I entered the dreamworld right after engame collapse started. The IRI bloodwarden dissappeared after some time, but I could still not pass through the exit. Even after escaping the dreamworld by using one of freddys clocks, there was still an invisible wall blocking my escape.
This happened on springwood - badham preschool (not sure which one).

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: DeclinedKillers

Comments