Perk icons failing to load

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Non equipped perk icons are failing to load

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. Select Killer or Survivor in the main menu
  2. Go to the Loadout submenu for the killer/survivor I have selected
  3. Swap from the already selected perk page to any other page
  4. All perk icons that are not currently equipped now fail to load until I swap presets

VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k7aoTTfTWM

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I have this issue too. It only started happening after I installed some custom icon pack. The problem keeps persisting even if I revert the pack back to vanilla icons.

    It also loads the icons back if you click on any of the perks, even without swapping presets.

    This only happens in the loadout screen, I've never got an icon problem in a match HUD, so it is just a visual thing but annoying nonetheless.