Thank you for bugfixing the zombies
There is a lot more to fix but I'm glad there is progress. Please, continue this trend. Thanks.
There is a lot more to fix but I'm glad there is progress. Please, continue this trend. Thanks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The community helping report these live issues as soon as they find them has been invaluable! Thank you, Luxerypak!
The invisibles zombies bug are still on sadly :( Just faced one in this patch
This has been flagged to the team and is currently under review.
Thank you! That's appreciated.
I made a bug report. I can't upload the .zip file for some reason but it's very easy to recreate though.