Hitboxes since last patch
Is it just me or hitboxes got even worse since last patch?
I'm getting hit way after jumping windows/dropping pallets, not mentioning huntress feels like throwing cars instead of hatchets now
Is it just me or hitboxes got even worse since last patch?
I'm getting hit way after jumping windows/dropping pallets, not mentioning huntress feels like throwing cars instead of hatchets now
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
While huntress does indeed have large hitboxes theres also the issue of BHVR and what feels like dollar store servers. The worse the servers the worse the hits get when especially games usually favor the attacker.
Same things happen to killers in terms of "big" pallet hitboxes. Personally had an encounter where I walked away from the pallet and it vacuumed me back into it to get stunned.
Ah yeah the classic pallet area stun lol