I loved the idea of ​​the new types of generators

I loved the idea of ​​the new types of generators, I really enjoyed the idea of ​​taking something to make the generator work. I hope that a new systematic is added in the future, together with modified maps to work more balanced. About blood generators, I would like to leave my congratulations on the attempt to innovate in the midst of the sensitive community. And I would like to remember, I don't know who the idea was, but it looks a lot like the water pump puzzle in Resident Evil 1. Perhaps it is a good idea, a giant root blocking the gates and the only way to escape is placing chemicals in generators (water bombs) that will pump the chemicals, killing the giant root that blocks the exits. Thank you for reading! Have a great day!

Tagged: Maps

Comments

  • The idea is good, but the execution is awful. They're way too fast, when normal generators are already too fast, with the added fact that perks cannot slow them down.

    Ridiculous.

  • I really like the concept of different gens too, yes. The problem is they were implemented very poorly. These needed badly to be PTBed, not just shoved into the event. Too many flaws with perks on both sides not affecting them, too easy for Survivors to do with no drawbacks, and not really balanced as a result.

    They badly need a change before they come to the main game. I want to see them in main game alongside other kinds of generators, but I do not want them to come in this state.