HoundMaster's Facial Animations are gone. Thank you <3
I like her more serious look for sure. Thank you :D
I like her more serious look for sure. Thank you :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I didn't like it when they introduced it but then I started getting used to the evil smiles and now they're gone.
Next patch finna hit us with the:
-Fixed an issue where the Houndmaster had missing facial animations.
I hope the next patch they hit us with the "Houndmaster no longer laughs on repeat 400 times when she steps off her trail and back on"
I think it's a bug with the blood moon outfit, she still has it on her default
More like a change to her chase music for like the 4th time haha
Well I guess wish granted!
yay!