Please killswitch Onryo for event.

Whilst holding a tape you cannot carry blood. Everyone got condemned at least once. Other 3 died from it.

How we manage to get down to 1 gen I was amazed but they all payed the price.

Seems like an oversight by BHVR.

Comments

  • i did a test with franklins to see if the survivor drops the can and they don't. they don't dropped when downed or hooked either idk why there is a kick can mechanic when survivors don't really drop cans

  • @terumisan said:

    i did a test with franklins to see if the survivor drops the can and they don't. they don't dropped when downed or hooked either idk why there is a kick can mechanic when survivors don't really drop cans

    Yeah I noticed that. I think 1 time I downed and the can was there to kick. Only 1 time though.

  • @terumisan said:

    i did a test with franklins to see if the survivor drops the can and they don't. they don't dropped when downed or hooked either idk why there is a kick can mechanic when survivors don't really drop cans

    You can just set the can down.

  • yes the survivor can but a killer can't really make a survivor drop the can outside of having a power that uses items apparently