Not a single generator interactable perk works in the event
I can't be the only one who thinks this is absurd? Gens are literally flying and I cannot keep up, skill issue I guess
I can't be the only one who thinks this is absurd? Gens are literally flying and I cannot keep up, skill issue I guess
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not even Fire Up works with this Gens.. Which is kinda stupid TBH
bro it takes literal minutes for survivors to do blood gens, you have to slow walk in between gen pump gen pump over and over and killer can come by kick the gen and erase like a minute and half of progress its literally a skill issue
No, the new generators require only 75% of the usual, and at the same time the killer has absolutely no perks against them and even if the killer kicks the generator, it will regress at a speed of 0.25% (this is 400 seconds for a one 99.9% gen)
You don't have to slow walk, you can run and it's way better doing that.
You usually need like 3 travels, which depends on the distance can change the time.
Main thing is you can work together with survivors without any penalty, so that's way better than doing it alone.
So far the game mode was quite easy to escape in for me at least.