I’m tired of the Ghoul.
Please give me a build that directly counters him.
I’m not letting this Tokyo Terror ruin my Monday!
Please give me a build that directly counters him.
I’m not letting this Tokyo Terror ruin my Monday!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like info against him, with a sprinkle of stealth. I don't recommend this build, but for example my Treacherous Crows build has had some close calls by having John Ghoul zip into me but he thinks I'm a bush since I make no noise.(crow, calm spirit, iron will, eyes of belmont)
Gen rush is good too. Resilience my beloved! Acts as gen progress and doubles as a chase perk. Leave the medkits, grab the toolboxes!
Made for this, resilience, lithe/SB/DH, your choice that doesn't interfere with the rest (recommend lucky break or stealth). Disclaimer, this is for typical ghouls.