Early salt lol
I wasnt even able to see whether i pipped or not and already got wall of text . Do you really prepare to drop the salt before game is over? HAHAHAHAHAHA !
I wasnt even able to see whether i pipped or not and already got wall of text . Do you really prepare to drop the salt before game is over? HAHAHAHAHAHA !
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
dies has an entire paragraph of salt ready to go and is waiting for the match to end, classic after match
You sure it wasn't a copypasta?
no it wasnt
Then that's kind of sad.
I like getting hate messages on PS4.
Pros have a text file with salt and then copy pasta out of it for faster salt generation
Show me a screenshot if you got it? Remember to blur the names.