Time to rework the Shrine of Secrets in two easy steps !!
This system will allow every perk to appear on the shrine every few months. Much better then the current RNG system for teachable perks.
1) All teachable perks are added to a pool. Once a perk appears on the shrine it is removed from the pool. Process repeats until all perks appear and the pool resets.
2) Increase the number of perks on the shrine to six. Three survivor and three killer Increase to eight in the future as needed.
Comments
N̸o̷t̷ ̸t̵h̷a̸t̴ ̷b̴a̷d̸ ̶o̷f̷ ̴a̵n̷ ̷i̷d̴e̷a̴
the licensed killers are really good killers(besides freddy)
LeatherFace a good killer? In what world do you live?
Leatherface is so bad I actually forgot about him
Rip.
Seriously, he's trash.
I Doubt they'd do this. People would just wait rather than buying leatherface, let's be honest BBQ is the biggest selling point for his DLC. I don't think it's coincidence that BBQ doesn't show up in the shrine.