One can sometimes? escape with an active revervse bear trap
I followed the template last time, but it was simply closed. I also mentioned that I can provide the logs and unfortunately no video - but as said it happened to a survivor mate during the game. So here we go once more :(
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
One survivor could escape with an active bear trap through the exit gate.
PLATFORM:
Steam
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
Surv was unhooked in endgame and did escape with an active trap right after the unhook.
The trap first activated after the unhook and the hook was close to the exit. Map was the demorgon lab.
VIDEO:
UNfortunately not - as Steam failed to record :(
PLAYER LOGS:
- Let me know if you need them. I will save them just in case - but it did not happen to me, but another survivor (my trap was not activated).
- I attach them this time right away as it seems you can't ask DeadByDaylight - Bug Pig Log.log
Comments