Why did I get extra bloodpoints on this game?
Why did I get 96430 blood points at the end? Same thing happened yesterday. I have a perfect game 10k on every category but I got 100k at the end. Noone brought any cakes or bps?
Is this a bug?
Why did I get 96430 blood points at the end? Same thing happened yesterday. I have a perfect game 10k on every category but I got 100k at the end. Noone brought any cakes or bps?
Is this a bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's because survivor ques are currently +150% bp because there aren't enough survivors. It's the highest I've ever seen the bonus outside of 2v8 lol
Jesus Christ Im dumb