Jane Romero "Ripped Designer Jeans" bug

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: While wearing this cosmetic Jane's waistline becomes invisible and you can see through her completely. Its more noticeable while in game and only partially noticeable in the menus.

IMG_4904.jpeg IMG_4905.jpeg

PLATFORM: Xbox Series x

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Simply equip the purple quality cosmetic and you'll notice her invisible waistline. It ruins alot of potentially outfits for her and makes me not want to use her.

VIDEO: I don't have the ability to record it.

Comments

  • Hi! I've already made a report about this, sadly it's and old bug which adds to the many cosmetic/model bugs she already has. I noticed weird clippings with her torso cosmetics after the ghoul update aswell.

  • @CrushmeJane said:

    Hi! I've already made a report about this, sadly it's and old bug which adds to the many cosmetic/model bugs she already has. I noticed weird clippings with her torso cosmetics after the ghoul update aswell.

    that makes me sad…. Jane is such a cool survivor but this just makes me not wanna use her lol