So what count as merciless victory?
I got every hookstage except 1 on the last person, he took hatch it still didn't count as merciless HOW?
I got every hookstage except 1 on the last person, he took hatch it still didn't count as merciless HOW?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
merciless victory is getting a 4k. Doesn’t matter how you get it, you just need to kill all 4 survivors
Ye need 4k. You can achieve this if killer abandons the match after 10min of no gens being completed. Abandon will sacrifice all remaining survivors so it counts as kills and apparently counts towards adepts too.
This is amazing news for the next killer adept that comes out. I had a game of ghoul where the last two survivors were in permastealth mode and I thought that I wouldn't be able to get adept if I abandoned.
I haven't tested it yet but I read somewhere that someone tried it and it worked. I will probably test it later to make sure
Aww man it sucks since I gave the last survivor hatch since I felt bad
Mori survivor seem to still be bugged with adept, if you mori the survivor you can't get adept