watching mori as you load into a lobby allows you to use any skin
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Still doing some testing but I entered queue as The Good Guy and decided to look at the store for a bit. I watched my equipped skins Mori then decided to watch the Good Gal legendary skins mori. Partway through I loaded into a lobby. In lobby I had my equipped skin but I had the Good Gal skin equipped in game. I don't own that skin. Also works with Were-elk so I'm assuming all sets? Maybe just ones that change the model. I tested a mixed cosmetic (different head body weapon) and it didn't work.
PLATFORM: Steam
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Testing
- Start queue as killer of your choice (def chucky and huntress)
- Change cosmetics to something you don't own and spam the view mori button (seems to only work with sets or model changes, not sure which, I didn't try any non model change sets)
- Spam the mori in the shop so you're doing it as you enter a lobby
- Don't mess with loadout I guess just to be safe
- Load into game
VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZKIzeYfoc4 DeadByDaylight.logLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
Comments