BEHAVIOUR F***ING COOOKED

This blood moon event is looking soooo good so far. From everything they mentioned and showed in the live stream (among other leaks). Tokyo ghoul is really good too!! I just wanted to put that out there because this Jane blood moon shirt looks AMAZING. seriously shows how they are capable of giving under appreciated survivors great cosmetics. I hope this trend keeps up especially with the upcoming anniversary chapter. Keep giving Jane good outfits and I’ll keep swiping my card I’m js. Great job

IMG_0547.jpeg

Comments

  • @occult said:

    This blood moon event is looking soooo good so far. From everything they mentioned and showed in the live stream (among other leaks). Tokyo ghoul is really good too!! I just wanted to put that out there because this Jane blood moon shirt looks AMAZING. seriously shows how they are capable of giving under appreciated survivors great cosmetics. I hope this trend keeps up especially with the upcoming anniversary chapter. Keep giving Jane good outfits and I’ll keep swiping my card I’m js. Great job

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZEI63800VQ2N/img-0547.jpeg

    Oh I saw somewhere this was Haddie, so this is Jane?