Deathslinger doesnt spear 50% of the time

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I played three rounds of Deathslinger after the update today and in every single one of them I would hit a survivor with the spear, I would hear the sound that I hit them and the animation that I speared them would play, but instead of getting speared they would just continue running forwards. As there is nothing in the patch notes about deathslinger changes I can only assume that it may be connected to the changes for the Xenomorph but as I do not know how the DBD code works it is just a guess.

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Play a game as deathslinger, spear survivors. It happens no matter what orientation you spear them from

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS: I do not know what you want from me here

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments