What interactions are being referred to here?

image.png

This bugfix was listed at the bottom of the patchnotes, and I'm curious, what interactions were broken here?

Was it a case of it being too hard to get pallet saves or did something else break entirely? I'd love to hear some clarification from a Dev.

Comments

  • The last time they capped something like this was vaulting speed because it was stacking to a point where it literally broke the animations.

    Given that pickups are already a killer/survivor interaction, this could just be a desync issue where the survivor isn't transitioning to the "carried state" correctly or something like that.

  • Wasn't this because with the new kaneki perk and fire up decisive strike wouldn't even trigger

  • @TheArbiter said:

    Wasn't this because with the new kaneki perk and fire up decisive strike wouldn't even trigger

    I'm pretty sure that what it was prevented.

  • On the PTB this broke Decisive Strike as well as the ability to wiggle altogether, I'd imagine this is what's being referred to here.

    Hopefully at some point they can find a way to fix this so the cap can be removed, putting this cap in place isn't really an ideal solution.