Tokyo Ghoul Bundle remains purchasable

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

I bought the items from the 'Tokyo Ghoul Bundle' separately yesterday, but it's still currently listed as purchasable in the 'Bundles' section of the store. If I try to purchase it (I tried just to see what would happen) it completely crashes my game.

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. Purchase all cosmetics from Tokyo Ghoul bundle separately

At this point the bundle will remain available for purchase in the store.

(Optional - for game crash)

2. Try to purchase bundle when already owning all cosmetics

Screenshot:

tokyoghoul.png
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Oh am not the only one that had this issue I see, though I brought him know psn( since psn gives points) I had to open the game on both psn and pc( went on psn first) to get it to transfer which worked for me.

    I hope they improve this as I wanna stay a flat 6k hours on psn and not have to take all these extra steps. Try seeing if refreshing your library via Bhvr account