Please add back Kaneki screaming every time he uses a leap

I know a lot of people thought he was being too loud, but I personally loved it. It made every leap feel a lot more responsive and satisfying to use. I loved how much noise he made, even if he didn't have voicelines. If those yells could be added back, maybe at a lower volume, I would absolutely love that.

Comments

  • Agreed I found it fitting. It was definitely too loud in the ptb, but it would be perfect if it were turned down.

  • How does a sound make a power more satisfying to use?

  • If they return it as in the PTB i would actually go insane, it was so loud that i would get a headache after two matches. If they make it more quiet it could be fine i guess just like blight makes a sound every rush would be fine

  • @Legendary_deedee said:

    How does a sound make a power more satisfying to use?

    SFX can do a lot to make a power feel more responsive or satisfying or otherwise enjoyable. Think about the nice squelch when you hit a hatchet from across the map, or the bell ringing when you hit a Pyramid Head M2. It's stuff like that which adds to the feel of a killer

  • @Legendary_deedee said:

    How does a sound make a power more satisfying to use?

    Watch some muted gameplay footage and you’ll quickly figure out why